Thursday, January 14, 2010

14/01 - Meeting in Hong Kong



In this sunny day, I meet Andy at Sha Tin station. At first, he wanted me to taste dim sum in the restaurant he used to go. We ate a lot: har gao, siu mai, char siu bau, ... We paid about 5 euros for 5 dishes, in France we have only one dish for this price, food in Asia is so cheap!!! Then Andy gave me a tour of his university The Chinese University of Hong Kong located on a hill. It has so many buildings, his uni is just too big. At the top of the hill, we had a great view.
We spend our last moment at Tsim Sha Tsui where we have a nice view of the tall buildings, at night all buildings are illuminated, so beautiful. Now it's time to leave Hong Kong for New-Zealand. Eleven hours flight to go there, damn it's too much, I have already flight eleven hours from Paris to Hong Kong.

It was very nice to meet him again after that long time. Next time I will stay more time at Hong Kong.
~~ see you my friend. ~~

1 comment:

  1. Yeaaaaaaaah

    LIKE LIKE LIKE

    ;)

    Nice to see a picture of both of u !!

    like the name of this blog

    Gee !!

    Hope u re doing ok ;)

    ^^

    ReplyDelete